Next to leave.....

FFS are we able to play 11 players next year.

everyday i log in and get depressed even more and every day i say to myself it wont get worse surely but it does.

who the fuck would sign with us tbh if we cannot afford to offer our players with 1year left any deals , why would they want to sign when we seem to be asset stipping

i think we need to keep kenny miller and if we receive a decent fee(4/5m+) for Mcgregor we should sell

AND who the fuck does chris eagles think he is :(

At this rate I can tell you what coloured ribbons will be on the spl trophy come the end of the season, someone should come out put the supporters straight!!!, at this stage we won't have a team to play in the spl never mind the champions league :( what the hell is going on ffs...

I don't know why everyone is getting so upset over mere rumour and speculation. The time to greet is when the transfer window closes and if we have a poor squad. The Eagles thing is a set-back as that has taken time and energy to set up when we could have been putting the focus on someone who wants to come, but it does show the club are pursuing targets.

Maybe I should put around a rumour we're about to sign 11 players just to cheer everyone up...

FFS are we able to play 11 players next year.

everyday i log in and get depressed even more and every day i say to myself it wont get worse surely but it does.

who the fuck would sign with us tbh if we cannot afford to offer our players with 1year left any deals , why would they want to sign when we seem to be asset stipping

i think we need to keep kenny miller and if we receive a decent fee(4/5m+) for Mcgregor we should sell

AND who the fuck does chris eagles think he is :(

I keep wondering will we be able to name a team during the season because we could have an injury crisis.

Bougherra imo will be wanting to go if we keep getting id of first team players. Even though he has a contract.

I don't know why everyone is getting so upset over mere rumour and speculation. The time to greet is when the transfer window closes and if we have a poor squad. The Eagles thing is a set-back as that has taken time and energy to set up when we could have been putting the focus on someone who wants to come, but it does show the club are pursuing targets.

Maybe I should put around a rumour we're about to sign 11 players just to cheer everyone up...

Rangers sign eleven players. http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/432798815sp?-11344

Not for me. McGregors form pre UEFA cup final was outstanding and he got back to near his best last season, that save in the OF game at parkhead was incredible.

Id rather off load Alexander for maybe 1.5 million and get another back up keeper than sell mcgregor.

�£1.5m for Alexander with our finances as they are and him being in the final year of his deal?

Are you MAD?

�£1.5m for Alexander with our finances as they are and him being in the final year of his deal?

Are you MAD?

We'd be lucky to get what we are supposed to have paid for him imo, which I believe �£500k.

Are you MAD?

Not sure what your point is. Are you saying Alexander is or is not worth 1.5m??

Not sure what your point is. Are you saying Alexander is or is not worth 1.5m??

Could never command a fee like that for an over 30 year old goalkeeper in his final year and plus he isn't first choice.