2010/11 Match Preview Thread

I'll take another when it's my turn?

Has pete been put down for one recently?

The list hasn't been updated so no I haven't been given one yet. Frankie if you do Hearts do you also want to do ICT or will i do that one. Otherwise i will do StMirren. Has anyone Bursaspor?

Zappa asked for Bursa, will update it with him doing that. Will put you in for St Mirren unless you and Frankie agree otherwise. Atm makes sense to leave Frankie in for ICT though as Hearts is off so it's not like he's doing that one. :(

Yes i typed without thinking. I will do the St Mirren game, weather permitting.

Come on some other guys drop your name in here to do a preview. You don't want me doing one every 3 games.:admin::cheers:

Wouldn't be fair for me to do one so soon again. I'll let someone put themselves forward for the next two spare ones and i'll take the one on Jan 2nd. :whistle:

Probably best waiting until Monday so we know where we are squad-wise but whenever you like really...

:)

Just posted it to the forum Frankie. Any chance you could get it on the main site for me mate? I've got the flu and don't want to make an arse of publishing it.. :ninja: