Heavy handed moderating!

Thank you Rock!

Would have been nice to have had my warning and subsequent follow ups from someone who can speak English, and not txtspk, but i suppose it's a sign of the times

Del .... (and this is from the heart!) You can ram yer fucking warning up yer arse .... delete my account, im not gonna stay here if this is a sign of things to come. I've been on this forum for a while now, but to be honest i never really feel part of the clique, and there was absolutely NO reason for that thread to have been closed (and i know it wouldnt have if it had been started by certain favoured individuals).... i was only making my heartfelt views clear on the idiots who are killing our club. Thankfully Rock sees the point, and i since see you have deleted the thread just to make sure no one else sees how much of a farce it was for it to be closed

No probs, you just keep your pathetic little attitude to yourself, and i'll say goodnight and toodle pip ....... :flipa: :flipa: :flipa:

OK lads, even if its felt that something unfair has happened, having a go at each other isn't going to help.

In future, if anyone has any problem with the moderating of the forum, simply PM Frankie or Stuart and I assure you that the problem will be addressed.

I'm going to close (though not delete) this thread, as there is nothing more that can be productively said. To re-iterate, please, if you have a problem with each other, or any of the moderators, please take it to PM. There's no clique and everyone will be treated fairly.

Thanks,

Barry