Hamilton 1 - 2 Rangers: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Below par Rangers snatch the three points after dreadful away performance in Lanarkshire.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=300:hamilton-1-2-rangers-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=1:articles&Itemid=67

:am: was one of the few players who can hold his head high tonight.

:(

McGregor, Jelavic, Miller and McCulloch were the only players who played semi decent.

Lafferty played well for about 14 seconds then hid.

For the 2nd SPL game running I'm not going to vote for anyone because for professional footballers they just weren't good enough.

:(

The players you mention deserve a vote.

The rest deserve a Sunday morning at Gullane sands...

Sounds like a beach clothing shop that.

If I HAD to vote for someone it would be :km: simply because he got the winning goal.

Apart from McGregors same from Hasselbaink in the 1st half, I can't really remember him doing anything else. That said, he probably did mroe than the Hamilton keeper.

Great save from Hasselbaink and another fine one from one of the twins before that. Two saves which kept us from going behind before half-time.

Also commanded his box well and didn't make any mistakes to keep us in the game generally.

This is becoming quite scary, as I am agreeing with Frankie for MOTM again!!

I think McGregor was miles ahead of anyone else, with decent shifts coming from Naismith, Weir, and a good goal from Jelavic.

However, too many players were already taking photos at Old Trafford, with Boughy's bottling tackle that set up the Hamilton goal symptomatic of a "I dont want to get injured and miss the big game" mentality that seemed to be right through the team yesterday.

I get more disappointed by players with the ability that go missing, and Davis was shocking yesterday. I am informed he has been speaking about his "dream" visit to OT this week, and it seemed he was already there with a well velow-par performance yesterday. Unfortunately, we are not good enough to carry players, even against an out of form Accies, and their equaliser was deserved IMO, and we got lucky with a late winner from the Accies centre half's mistake, their first of the match.

I'll gladly take the 3 points from a fixture that always seems to bring out the worst in us in terms of performance, but obviously it doesnt fill us with much confidence for Tuesday.