H*n word again

Journalists shouldnt be using it. Its a joke but I am not offended,

The offence is not in the word itself but in the intent behind it's use. Allowing this to go unchallenged is a form of capitulation and at least some of us don't do that easily.

Bear in mind that this isn't coming from someone in the pub. This is being perpetrated by media people who hide behind a thin pretence of objectivity and that deceit is unacceptable on any level.

Journalists shouldnt be using it. Its a joke but I am not offended,

They don't use the word Hun in any sense in a jocular fashion, it's an insult pure and simple. I use words like filth, scum, reptiles to describe them because that's what i know them to be. Their Hun is there equivalent of my aforementioned words. How many Journalists would use my words when referring to them? double standards again, they can use what names they want when referring to us, but we are only supposed to call them Tims. But that word is used as a term of endearment between them and goes no where near describing their IRA murdering terrorist, child abusing denial, British Soldier and rememberance Sunday hatred, lying, cheating club, supporters.