Single question for Brahimhemdani

QUOTE=wabashcannonball;222207]Haud oan a minit here, folks are playing hard and fast with the auditors signing off of said accounts, as far as I am aware he never classed the underwriting of the tables as a loan, anything but from what I read.

So how come all of a sudden everybody knows better than the auditor, hope tae fek this isny turnin into another fekin "ellis sources told me" type of fiasco, and as sources and fiascos go.......that was the mother of all fekin fiascos...

And since you bring that subject up , it has since transpired that I was correct re-ellis and his business plan being sent to the RST , the man at the center of this fiasco has since admitted to certain people that he did in fact recieve a business plan from Ellis , the only bit I got wrong was the courier part , but there you go .

Seems mister Dingwall is everybit as good at smoke and mirrors as the mint

Whilst it's completely off the subject, I can say that I was in contact with Ellis representative in Guernsey by letter, email and phone officially on behalf of the Trust and unofficially through an intermediary and I never heard of or received a business plan nor was one ever mentioned at an RST Executive or Board Meeting.

And since you bring that subject up , it has since transpired that I was correct re-ellis and his business plan being sent to the RST , the man at the center of this fiasco has since admitted to certain people that he did in fact recieve a business plan from Ellis , the only bit I got wrong was the courier part , but there you go .

Whilst it's completely off the subject, I can say that I was in contact with Ellis representative in Guernsey by letter, email and phone officially on behalf of the Trust and unofficially through an intermediary and I never heard of or received a business plan nor was one ever mentioned at an RST Executive or Board Meeting.

The "drop" was of all the places in all the world....the Neptune...allegedly,something fishy about that....? is who picked up the bar bill, was it on expenses....:fish:

That says it all , I was slaughtered at the time , however the guy who told me is still 100% about it , also as I stated MD both by phone and PM acknowledged that they had recieved his business plan .

That says it all , I was slaughtered at the time , however the guy who told me is still 100% about it , also as I stated MD both by phone and PM acknowledged that they had recieved his business plan .

If that is so and I have no way of knowing, then one can only speculate why it was not brought to the attention of the Executive or the Board?

So the rst was involved in covert operations a bit like James Bond or Gordon Gekko, can you confirm who your controller was, was it M or NL,the more I hear of the inner workings of the rst, the more I am convinced it is our very own SPECTRE. :confused::whistle:

Ellis was not prepared to speak to RST directly but if what you say is correct then it seems that he may have been speaking to at least one Board member who did not report that fact to the Exec or full Board.

Unfortunately it was not Miss Moneypenny.