Federico Insua

Guest christophski

Guest christophski

This guy changed the game. Noone could get near him. He is a striker but was playing so deep, his dropping off was brilliant, movement and passing was just sublime. Wouldnt have be a bad signing.

Still ended up on the losing side and for all this nonsense about Smith not playing attacking players my point was that Smith played the attacking player that ended up deciding the destination of the three points.

As delighted as I am tonight, I still find you ever so annoying. I personally think you just say anything to go with the grain and don't really have any clue about football.

As delighted as I am tonight, I still find you ever so annoying. I personally think you just say anything to go with the grain and don't really have any clue about football.

Funny, I have exactly the same view of you. You weren't missed in your absence. ;) Though I would have to add it's not ever so annoying, but more a pointless waste of bandwidth.

What are you're footballing credentials. Funnily enough I was more than happy with the tactics and personnel employed tonight to achieve victory in the Champions League against the team who were (I believe) 5th biggest spenders in Europe this season.

I am yet to see you demonstrate any insight or knowledge about the game, other than moaning for the sake of it and being negative.