Ian Crocker

Guest christophski

Guest christophski

Seriously this guy is the most annoying commentator I have ever heard. You could hear him wanting Valenica to score. A face and a voice you would love to punch until you ran out of steam

Ive said this since the day he started commentating on Scottish games around 12 years ago. But he is the 2nd worst commentator for after Paul dour Mitchell.

If the fixture is Kilmarnock v Rangers he always refers to us as the old firm and vice versa with Celtic. Its always some babbling crap like "and these days give a lift in this stadium when the old firm come to town"

I find his voice irritating and the pronouncation of players names wrong half the time - might be something to do with the accent. Ive nothing against English accents, I used to have a bit of one, but his isnt right for SPL games. Bring back Archie Ooomph McPherson.

Not only is Ian Crocker annoying he usually has the biggest tit of a pundit next to him in Andy Walker or Davie Provan. Provan isnt bad when summerising the English games but as soon as he gets a Scottish game his bias opinions fly out of his mouth.

I now opt to hear commentary in Arabic or Chinese when watching the games online.

get a grip ffs. You think he's deep routed in some p00re catholic king james debate?

In years and years of watching rangers, he's seemed pretty fucking impartial

you lot honestly fucking sound like them a lot of the time. Paranoid and ignorant

Edited by Totti

get a grip ffs. You think he's deep routed in some p00re catholic king james debate?

No. I just think he is a total shit commentator.

I dont see any reference to anything you have mentioned.

I must also say i didn't really find the commentary that bad. I think picking 2 or 3 things out that the guy says over 90 minutes is looking for something to moan about. I am afraid that prick Andy Walker gets far more on my tits.

In years and years of watching rangers, he's seemed pretty fucking impartial

you lot honestly fucking sound like them a lot of the time. Paranoid and ignorant

Can't see anyone mentioning kafflicks or King James ... what are you on about?

Crocker's just a third rate commentator, there's nothing more to it than that.

Provan - and tin hat firmly on here - is IMHO a very fair and insightful pundit.

Now Andy Walker........*blood pressure rises*.........

Two aspirin and a run around Kelvingrove park will help Norris.:)