There has never been and never will be any player bigger or more important than the club , for without that nothing matters , not now , not in the past and not in the future .

The Rangers will always prevail and it is for players to be worthy of the jersey not the other way round , some who now reside in the lower league that is the Championship would be better served remembering that , at the end of the day they will be rich beyond our dreams , but as the saying goes " show us your medals "

Which they can when you consider how many medals those same players have from their time at Ibrox. They (being Boyd & Thomson one would presume) have a couple of league winners medals and a few cup winners medals too. So they can indeed "shus us your medals".

They have moved on. We have moved on. I still wish them all the best as ex Gers.

At the end of the day Boyd was useless againt Celtic and European opposition so as long as we can score enough against the poorer teams in the SPL he will not be missed. And dare I say that we are benefiting in Europe this season by playing pretty much the same team week in week out?

We were always shifting our team around, particularly to accomadate Boyd, and I think that was a factor in our awful performance in the CL last season. We are now organised, regardless of formation, as we have pretty much the same team passing well together. Remember when we used to look completely clueless in the final third, sometimes even against shit teams? Instead of hoping for a scrappy goal from Boyd, we create moves with a bit of flair. Good riddance I say. Incidentally, I never thought Boyd would do well in England as he won't get any space there and will have to work. I thought it would more be the EPL that found him out though.

Incidentally, out of our players to go to England recently, the more technically gifted Hutton and Adam are performing admirably (I thought Hutton was man of the match v Everton) whilst the technically limited Thomson and Boyd are struggling massively.

Well said. :thup: