I'd go for

__________Hemdani________Adam________

Burke________Fergie________Martin

Playing Adam gives the side a much better balance

Think we need Martin to get at Telfer or Caldwell. I think Caldwell will play RB and Balde will play at CB

I'd go for

__________Hemdani________Adam________

Burke________Fergie________Martin

Playing Adam gives the side a much better balance

Think we need Martin to get at Telfer or Caldwell. I think Caldwell will play RB and Balde will play at CB

Possibly having so many young legs may be good against the old legs of the tims. If we could do to them what Hibs done to us and not give them a second on the ball would be great. Not the natural game of Barry and Hemdani though.If you go for this then you have to choose between Prso or Boyd and to be honest i think it would need to be Prso to hold the ball up and make passes wide.

I think i would prefer a 4-4-2 with Boyd and Prso up front that would mean Martin or Burke dropping out. I have never seen Adam to be honest so i can't really judge him.