Signings in January

If there is money available then the team could be done with 2 fresh additions in midfield and defence. Having Kerbar (sp?) available now is a good addition but we were always going to be light in the centre mid once Kevin Thomson was sold. Fleck is more of an attacking mid for me so cant count in the position Edu, McCulloch and Davis can play. So a centre mid is top priority along.

Webster is a joke, if he was even available for the odd game it would make a difference.

Getting Jelavic back will be a blessing.

I doubt we will see any new arrivals unless someone is sold or new money comes from somewhere :sneaky:

Webster has been the biggest farce in recent years and he should be offloaded perhaps to Dundee Utd in exchange for Gomis. A central defender would also be nice perhaps that Portugese fella we always get linked with.

I can't see there being any money, where would it have come from and why would those demanding debt reduction wish to take a different view of things at this time. No new owner, no change of policy.

As I've said time and time again, running a club is about spending wisely. We either spend too much or too little. Those in charge of our club have not a clue what they are doing. They need to take some remedial business studies classes at Glasgow College.

Our squad is a few players away from being very good and a few away from being abysmal, a recurring theme since the end of the 2002/03 season