I'm sick of asking the same questions and not getting any answers except Bain expecting praise for NOT selling a key player half way through the season.

That's the club's mentality right now. They think it's a success to hold onto players instead of buying. Our squad is desperately in need of fresh faces right now and our league defence hinges on it, IMO.

While I'm extremely skeptical, those involved from the club side haven't been releasing the same negative stories and rumours as they did when the Ellis bid was ongoing which I'm hoping is a good sign. Wile that was ongoing, we seemed to be getting a smear campaign against him and the bid from very early on. If there's are rumours out there they're no way as high profile or as widely spread as last time round.