Betting patterns investigated

So here's the whole scoop on the inside betting scandal,

A person in Liverpool opened up a betting account with Blue Square at 2PM, the Motherwell team line up was announced at 1:30pm. After that the guy put a �£500 bet on a Motherwell player to get sent off at 10/1. Now in the bookies if there's a bet that has odds of winning more than �£5K then there's a notification. The guy then tried 21 times to put more money on the same bet but each time Blue Square caught him out and declined the transaction. Then at 2:30, he opened up an account with William Hill. The exact same thing happened, he put �£500 on and tried again to put more on but failed again. The betting companies now have a license which allows them to check the phone bills of customers if they think it's an irregular betting pattern, so they checked the guy in Liverpools number and he had a phone call from Jennings at 1:45.

That's all 100% true.

Allegedly.

They were talking about it on SSN yesterday and it looks very dodgy to me after what they were saying, even more so with Frankie's post. The player had no reason to touch the ref whatsoever from the clip I seen and if it's true then he should get banned for a long time......

They were talking about it on SSN yesterday and it looks very dodgy to me after what they were saying, even more so with Frankie's post. The player had no reason to touch the ref whatsoever from the clip I seen and if it's true then he should get banned for a long time......

The player wasn't sent off for touching the ref though.