Rangers 2 - 1 Falkirk - Closed doors victory for bears

Also the line ups tell me that they might be the favoured choice with Wylde instead of Weiss and Fleck...

That's the only goal Beattie will score, a penalty in a closed door game :boogie:

Would like to see Wylde get a run....................................

Where was Papac?

Wasnt sure to put this in this thread or the "we cant buy anyone thread".

If we got all our injured players back (and they all cant be far away) then things dont seem to doom and gloom, of course unless we start to pick up more injuries - Webster is a banker anyway. The players have had the best part of 3 weeks without playing which is a good chance to recharge some batteries for the mass fixture pile up in the 2nd half of the season.

But if players like Hutton, Wylde, Fleck, Ness, Little, Kerkar, Weiss all get more games and perform well then its all good. At the moment Hutton would be in my starting XI and id like to see Fleck and Kerkar get on more. Weiss has ability but seems to be thinking elsewhere and he hasnt played on the right where he should.

Jelavic is 1-2 weeks away from returning meaning we have him, Miller, Lafferty and Beattie available upfront. Throw in Fleck, Naismith and Weiss to play attacking roles and our forward options are fine.

Centre midfield is still where Im concerned, I wasnt a big Kevin Thomson fan but when he was sold I knew the numbers went down to low. Hutton looks a player though.

Centre half is light also but if Webster can make himself available it would be a help. The "limited" Broadfoot has embarrassed Webster this season with good performances and the fact I found astounding was Weir has missed less games than Webster has played for Rangers in the last 3 years.