Tramps v Murderwell

Celtic were absolutely dire and Scott Brown misses the game on Sunday through suspension after being sent off for two yellows. He's the biggest joker in Scottish football, even ahead of Lafferty.

I'm actually quite dissapointed he will miss the game on Sunday

Did anyone see that game...Celtic fans screamed and boo'd EVERY decision the ref made? Throw-ins, corners, offsides, there was one incident when the ball struck the ref to break up a Celtic move and their fans went totally ballistic at him...the poor guy gestured as if to say "What the f**k am I supposed to do?"

About those fans down piggary way........Stokes was caught offside about 6 times and each time they "howled and hawed" at the man in charge, even their young fans were doing it. The kids are watching pure shite like Stokes who cant stay onside and joining there elders in slagging the referees.

Heaven help oor gemme.

SENSELESS Celtic captain Scott Brown is OUT of the Old Firm game after a crazy sending off last night.

Brown's shocking late tackle on Well's Steven Hammell in injury-time earned him a second booking and red card from ref Stephen Finnie.

And after missing the first derby of the season at Parkhead through injury, Brown will also miss the Ne'erday showdown at Ibrox.

But Hoops boss Neil Lennon slammed whistler Finnie for the red card.

He said: "If you see it again, Scott does everything he can to pull out of the tackle. Hammell actually kicked Scott on the follow through.

"He's gone in, he's pulling away and he slipped and it's totally accidental.

"We are very disappointed with that decision, among many.

"But if you want me to talk about referees then forget it - you all saw the performance, so you will all have your opinions on it.

"I thought Brown was immense and if he's out of Sunday then it's a big blow for him and us.

"Scott is upset and frustrated."

Hammell said: "I rolled the tackle and the actual tackle didn't hurt, it was the landing. I saw him coming.

"You see tackles like that ten times in a game."

Paddy McCourt's first-half winner moved the Hoops top of the table - but Rangers have two games in hand.

And long before the end, Celtic and their fans were living off their nerves as Well piled on the pressure.

Whistler Finnie angered Lennon and the home support with his officiating in a second half which also saw four other players booked.

Well's Tom Hateley was cautioned for a wild challenge on McCourt which sparked Hoops fury.

Lennon confirmed crock Daryl Murphy - who limped off after coming on as a first-half sub - is out of the Ibrox showdown after picking up an ankle injury.

Olivier Kapo is also out after suffering a hamstring injury.

But hitman Georgios Samaras will be back after missing last night's game with a virus.

On going top of the table approaching the Old Firm crunch, Lennon said: "It was a bit of magic again from Paddy to win the game for us.

"It was a big win. It was also another clean sheet - that's nine in 18 - and that is very pleasing.

"It's a huge boost for us going into Sunday being top of the table, even though Rangers have got games in hand.

"It gives us a bit of momentum."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3323494/Brown-n-out.html#ixzz19aRwToEW