The big guns enter the FA Cup today and there's some cracking ties. Man Ure entertain Liverpool tomorrow and now that Liverpool and Woy have parted company, I can see Liverpool giving United a tough game, or a tougher game than if Woy was in charge. Arsenal Leeds kicks the action off.

Leicester v Man Citeh should be exciting too but only if Citeh decide to attack Leicester.

Southampton v Blackpool should be another good game with both teams going well in their leagues.

Stuck a sneaky tenner on 4 teams. If it comes up I'll be winning �£70. No bad considering the odds can be very poor for such games.

Arsenal down 1-0 at home to Leeds :surprised:

I am pissed off at myself - was going to put Brum on my coupon because they were 12/5 on Blue Square... thought it was a 3pm KO so thought I had tons of time to put my coupon on.... go on to check the Arsenal score and Brum are already up 1-0.... and now it is 3-0 - I thought Birmingham were a banker bet today - cant believe I missed that one.

Edited by craig

I only caught the last 15 minutes of the Arsenal game. They absolutely pummelled Leeds with Bendtner missing 3 great chances. What a difference Walcott and Fabregas made to that game today.

Cracking wins for Reading, Southampton and Notts County pumping out EPL sides. Stevenage beating Newcastle as well. 10 mins to go and Newcastle just went down to 10 men ... hehehehe.

Gus Poyet's Brighton side pumped out Portsmouth as well. That's another shocker. That American Express Stadium or whatever they call it is a cracking stadium Brighton are building. Not massive, but State-of-the-art. There's a few SPL sides that could do with one of those bad boys.