The supporters groups don't have the will or the clout to challenge anything. The Assembly are reliant on a friendly board while the Trust have minimal credibility amongst the rank and file...

No-one will listen unless the right person blows the whistle.

That is the whole point, no one puts the club above themselves, none of the present incumbents from board to management will be blowing any whistles, they won't be biting the hand that made some of them millionaires.

While we wait for a whistle blower or a white knight, we continue to be the plaything of the man who is in truth a supporter of the oval ball, the irony is almost exquisite.

When absolute nonsense is printed, as in this article today in the Herald, why are the supporters bodies not challenging them to prove their allegations, seems we are fair game for anyone to stick the boot in, without a single bit of evidence to back up their garbage, as they know the bank will not comment as a matter of professional ethics.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/michael-grant-on-monday-1.1082711

Sorry to resort to a more base appraisal but there are no supporters bodies, only windbags clustered around egos. The tolerance of these "bodies" is shameful, as is the idea that no one can do anything without some other grandiose "leader". Of course I can see the point being made about a leader but Rangers fans have suffered enough from so-called leaders, every one of which, from what I can see, has sacrificed every decent principle for their own self-promotion. In that respect, more of this fucking leadership cult is exactly what we do not need.

How many times have I seen the failings of these "bodies" excused because they were at least prepared to sacrifice their time for the cause? Some sacrifice! Some cause. All this amounts to is more abdication of responsibility by the average supporter, who clearly has too little real commitment to bother his/her arse about the fate of Rangers. Certainly not enough to take part in any protest that might wipe away the pretence being perpetrated by Murray and the doughnuts currently running the club.

Sorry to resort to a more base appraisal but there are no supporters bodies, only windbags clustered around egos. The tolerance of these "bodies" is shameful, as is the idea that no one can do anything without some other grandiose "leader". Of course I can see the point being made about a leader but Rangers fans have suffered enough from so-called leaders, every one of which, from what I can see, has sacrificed every decent principle for their own self-promotion. In that respect, more of this fucking leadership cult is exactly what we do not need.

How many times have I seen the failings of these "bodies" excused because they were at least prepared to sacrifice their time for the cause? Some sacrifice! Some cause. All this amounts to is more abdication of responsibility by the average supporter, who clearly has too little real commitment to bother his/her arse about the fate of Rangers. Certainly not enough to take part in any protest that might wipe away the pretence being perpetrated by Murray and the doughnuts currently running the club.

I agree completely, as my first post, but I don't at this time know the remedy, one thing is for sure, protests will lead to civil war between fan groups, as more or less happened last time albeit on a small basis. Many still see Murray as Mr Rangers with a halo of blue gold, getting the truth out in the open would be a starting point, but even then many will refuse to accept it. For the time being I live in hope of a brighter dawn, but fast diminishing hope.

I agree completely, as my first post, but I don't at this time know the remedy, one thing is for sure, protests will lead to civil war between fan groups, as more or less happened last time albeit on a small basis. Many still see Murray as Mr Rangers with a halo of blue gold, getting the truth out in the open would be a starting point, but even then many will refuse to accept it. For the time being I live in hope of a brighter dawn, but fast diminishing hope.

There is no cause for hope that I can see. But if we stand around waiting for a 'leader' then we'll wait forever and achieve nothing. My point is that unless people do something without someone doing it for them then we'd be as well shutting the doors now. The RST and others have been the most effective gag on the supporter voice of them all and have created a culture of leave it to someone else. Ffs we're like a bunch of children waiting for someone tp fix it for us. It's pathetic and hugely disappointing .... and it weighs on every one of us, there are none of us who escape blame..... that's probably the only place to start from.