McINNES MAY MOVE BACK TO IBROX - LEGGO

i would like michael laudrup ? maybe out of our league but he's at mallorca now and they havent got any cash to play with.

Mallorca is a nice place to stay though H1ndy... blue skies, sunshine, bikinis....

That's for the fucking board to try and find out ffs

How do you know they aren't toiling with the same question though ?

Remember, we cant offer players decent contracts these days.... someone like a Michael Laudup might not want the job if the cash offered isnt right.

Well they should toil less and ask it.

We all know McCoist could be the manager for the next 5 years and we will still be no further developed.

I dont disagree.

But perhaps they HAVE asked it.... unless you know the inner workings of the boardroom at Ibrox ;)

There's always the possibility that McInnes could be persuaded. He'd have the chance to earn more money for a start because I doubt that his manager wages atm will be as high as what he'd earn as assistant manager of Rangers. Then there's the lure of actually winning trophies and being involved in European football, which are valuable experiences for a young manager's career.

I can see or managerial selection board going down the same street as our scouting network.

Basic and not very exciting.

Would you rather have the excitement of another foreign manager like PLG?