McINNES MAY MOVE BACK TO IBROX - LEGGO

I hated the ginger twat so much that I once typed out every single signing he ever made and worked out about 90% were shite

That reflects quite poorly on you :) Still, you have good taste in films and music so it's all good. ;)

Erm, Ronald De Boer was signed by Advocaat but change history if it makes McLeish look better. Frank De Boer came in for a few months towards the end of his career to get fitness for Holland and was hardly a major signing.

As for McLeish being more successful than MON, he maybe won more league cups but who the feck cares about that. MON had the far superior head to head record and has a far higher win ratio for his games in charge in all tournaments.

That's right, play down McLeishs' signing if it makes you look better.

Frank de Boer was an incredible player for us and so what if only came to get his fitness levels up, he was a great player for us in the short time he was here.

MON also made some horrendous signing for Celtic but you won't be mentioning them will you?

I hated the ginger twat so much that I once typed out every single signing he ever made and worked out about 90% were shite

Why hate someone you don't know? Hate is a pretty strong word.

You either have to much time on your hands or you're sad doing that re Ecks signings.

Holloway was unemployed for over a year, during which he learned how to make his own chicken hutches. Check it out on youtube. Does that make him unspeakably shit? or good enough for Rangers? There is no point in debating if you have the attitude "I'm right, you're wrong and there's nothing you can do about it."

I like Holloway, but think he is totally unsuitable to be Rangers Manager. Just as PLG was unsuitable. Do you not understand that for a manager to be a success the club has to suit the manager and the manager has to suit the club? Just as in the case of players?

Paul Le Guen inherited a club in a fantastic position with a brilliant squad from Santini before he left for the France job if I'm not mistaken.

I agree we need a top manager in next, but I also don't think it's been that long since we've had one. No manager is flawless and everyone has complained at the so-called best for one reason or another. Even if we got the love child of jose morinho and alex ferguson (some) Gers fans would still find a way to complain and put him down. In absence of a top manager, someone that can take the club forward and upward is the best we can hope for in footballs current climate.

If Paul Le Guen continued his Lyon days he would have been perfectly suitable.

We aren't some 'special' club or anything anymore. We simply need a top manager and we haven't had one for a long time.

Sounds very much like an oxmymoron to me.

On eht ene hand you are saying that we arent a special club anymore. True. Then you say we should get a top manager. What top manager would want to go to a non-special team ?

We are in the backwaters of world football, no money, play the same teams too many times, Europe is a bonus.... and yet you think that securing a top manager is easy enough.

Meanwhile.... back in the real world.....

If Paul Le Guen continued his Lyon days he would have been perfectly suitable.

We aren't some 'special' club or anything anymore. We simply need a top manager and we haven't had one for a long time.

As Andrew says, PLG inherited a very talented squad and merely had to keep it ticking over. The same thing that McCleish gets pilloried for from some Gers fans. They always say he only did well at the outset due to the squad he inherited.

You cant have it both ways.