I post that just after half time.

The 1st half and the start of the 2nd was torture but the last half hour was entertaining. Wee Rino got bad press during the match for no reason but his actions at the end stunk of timmery. Poor show Rino.

Anyone know why the BBC keep calling him "Gennaro"? It's always been Rino for me. Love it when he said he spoke to Jordan in Scottish! Wonder what he said?

Technically yes its better than the EPL, but when an EPL side who are 4th or 5th at the moment and Milan are top and lose at home it does seem to me that it isn't all that. They may have a better standard of depth in teams but that doesn't matter its whats on show in the biggest competition and Milan are representing the league as they ended up in the highest position last season which was 4th, I think.

I don't like the EPL but its clearly better than Serie A currently. Even the Bundesliga is probably better than the Serie A.

I said the general standard. IE the whole league. The premiership is shite outside the top 5, whereas the majority of Serie A sides are pretty decent. Better standard of depth is a much more significant indicator of the strength of a league than how they get on in the champions league. IF Rangers and Celtic regularly got to the final of the champions league it wouldn't change the fact the SPL is a shite league. You base a league's worth on the overall product across the whole league and quite frankly the premiership is becoming increasingly dreadful. It's not even got top sides anymore.

Edited by Totti

Gattuso got lucky. If there werent a ton of people between them Jordan would have melted him.

Given their respective ages and fitness levels I doubt Jordan would have.

I would reckon Rino has had more recent square go's than Jordan so my money

would be on the wee man.

Cannae stand Jordan anyway.

AC Milan are an easy draw. They've been shit in the champions league for some time. In fact all Italian sides have bar Inter last year. Roma look good this year though

Roma look good? They're getting battered 3-1 at home to Shaktar. :D