Yeh i heard it Cammy. But couldn't make out what they were singing either. Plus they were singing that 'nice one simmy' again fuckin fannies the lot of them.

As for singing the song about the radio wtf.It's alright for you Gav atleast your far enough away from them.I'm like 8 rows from them and have to put up with the stench coming from that lot for 90 mins

Yeh i heard it Cammy. But couldn't make out what they were singing either. Plus they were singing that 'nice one simmy' again fuckin fannies the lot of them.

As for singing the song about the radio wtf.It's alright for you Gav atleast your far enough away from them.I'm like 8 rows from them and have to put up with the stench coming from that lot for 90 mins

Just read on an Aberdeen forum that the words to this song are 'We're Red, You're dead, we're JUMPING ON YOUR HEAD'... so this song is perfectly acceptable but being up to your knees in F'in blood isn't - anyone care to tell me the difference here - well apart from the obvious that only one is sung by Rangers fans...

Cammy F

it`s about time these sheep shagging scum were banned from our magnificent stadium.

why is it that we are allowed to host these scum when all they ever do is rant on about killing us and glorifying a sickening tackle on a young boy?

if it was up to me i`d leave them locked inside their manure smelling shithole of a city!:admin:

As you all know, I am a very peaceful man (make love not war and all that), but I can remember the Rangers fans 'dealing' with Dolly in the early/mid 80's at Ibrox. They were the top dogs on the park at the time and had defeated us 3-0 and were taking liberties on and off the pitch at the game.

The Rangers fans assembled at the Broomie near the end of the game (the stadium actually emptied on the 85 minute mark - this was after our 2nd pitch invasion!) and all fans headed for the Broomie.

When the Police let Dolly out, they were singing, dancin. jigging, taking liberties etc. Que a charge of the 'light blue's' and Dolly taking a pounding that lived with them for a long time. The result of this was about 5 years of Dolly coming to Ibrox, sitting on their hands and not uttering a word in fear of another doing....

Maybe a more violent person than me would say that another decent slapping is long overdue... !!

Cammy F