Smith has to hand over now to Ally

Welcome to Gersnet mate! :)

I'm hoping McCoist will have learned the best of Walter's defensive tactics but compliment this with some exciting attacking play whenever possible. As he was a striker himself, I can't see him playing a 5-4-1 all that often!

Guest Borheidbear
Welcome to Gersnet mate! :)

I'm hoping McCoist will have learned the best of Walter's defensive tactics but compliment this with some exciting attacking play whenever possible. As he was a striker himself, I can't see him playing a 5-4-1 all that often!

I hope you're right mate, i'm sure Ally will do at least a competent job, but the most important factor is finances to A) Extent the contracts of our more important players B) Sign up any loan players we currently have that will cut the mustard (Bartley) and C) increase the size and better the overall quality of the squad.

This is looking like the first season we can honestly say that the bank is killing our season off. Smith's negative tactics don't help, 5-4-1 against them is shocking, they're not Barcelona. But I sympathise with Walters obvious frustration at lack of resources.