John Fleck vs Diving Cheat Kayal

Definitely! He was conned for Whittaker's first yellow too!

Agreed

The Celtic game plan of cheating/diving/getting in the faces of Rangers players worked.

If only Walter managed to think a plan up.

To think they thought the ref's were against them but getting away with everything under the sun at the moment. I wouldn't want our players to be diving like Kayal tbh, the media would have a field day. As would the governing bodies.

To think they thought the ref's were against them but getting away with everything under the sun at the moment. I wouldn't want our players to be diving like Kayal tbh, the media would have a field day. As would the governing bodies.

Our players already dive ie Naismith, Lafferty and probably more.

I must admit I can see why the Ref fell for that one. Two of the three camera angles looked to me like there was contact. It was only on the third angle that you can see that he is nowhere near contact.