Mjallby In Tunnel At Half Time

Diouf wasn't doing himself any favours mouthing off as he walked off the pitch.

Agreed but that doesnt absolve Mjallby of whatever he said. And from Bartley's reaction it looked as if it might have been pretty nasty.

The Tims are, per the norm, pointing the finger at EHD as instigator. His sly elbow didnt help matters - but FFS that doesnt then mean that Celtic have carte blanche to do or say whatever they like and then just point the finger and say "he started it" - fucks sake, is it a school playground we are talking about here ?

Agreed but that doesnt absolve Mjallby of whatever he said. And from Bartley's reaction it looked as if it might have been pretty nasty.

The Tims are, per the norm, pointing the finger at EHD as instigator. His sly elbow didnt help matters - but FFS that doesnt then mean that Celtic have carte blanche to do or say whatever they like and then just point the finger and say "he started it" - fucks sake, is it a school playground we are talking about here ?

Agreed.

I wonder what EHD is thinking about moving to Glasgow?

Agreed.

I wonder what EHD is thinking about moving to Glasgow?

More than likely you will get your wish that he leaves at the end of the season :thup:

He either is thinking "screw this for a game, I am off" or he is thinking "I love all this, I think I will stay for some more" - I wouldnt be overly surprised if it is the latter.

Anyone else reminded of the Fawlty towers episode with the German visitors? He keeps talking about the war... Then the Germans complain:

"Vy do you keep talking about ze vor?!"

"You started it!"

"No ve didn't!"

"Yes you did! You invaded Poland!"

kinda like celtic victimising diouf, which is OK, because he started it the last time the tims had a run in Europe... when was that again?!

Another thing, funny how the media also seem to be conveniently ignoring the Mjallby incident - and the fact that, whatever you think of EHD, he kept walking up the tunnel at HT to stay out of the problem.

EHD was silly with the wee sly elbow - but it wasnt even as bad as handbags.

Lennon had no business being outside of his technical area - should have been sent packing

Mjallby really had no right to verbally abuse an opposing player - should have been sent packing

Celtic really are shameless - but also very smart. When Lennon has gotten involved and knows he is walking a tight-rope Mjallby gets involved instead. You can bet if there was more controversy that it would have been Thomson's turn.

Not just because I am a Rangers fan, but if I were a neutral (or Ayr supporter which would be my other team due to my Dad's affiliation) I would still consider them to be the scummiest club in Scotland.

We are not going to get anything from this or they will say it is anti catholic bias,they are blaming EHD for all there troubles but lemon has already shown his colours against hearts and got his ban because of it.Everything that has been bad for scottish fooball this season he has been involved in, how long before the sfa spl realise this and have the balls to stand up to him and his cronies