Diouf: Ref Murray is worst ever

EL HADJI DIOUF has branded Calum Murray the worst ref he's ever seen - and claimed all the officials in the Old Firm shame game were against Rangers.

The Senegalese hot-head insists Murray gave the Ibrox side NOTHING in the Scottish Cup clash at Parkhead on March 2.

Murray sent Diouf off after Steven Whittaker and Madjid Bougherra had also seen red.

But Diouf said: "We lost 1-0 with nine players before I was sent off and the officials were against us.

"Early on I went to see the ref as I was being kicked.

He said 'You don't have the right to speak to me' which annoyed me.

"You have to say the ref messed up the game with cards flying everywhere.

"At the end I told the ref he was the worst ref I've ever had so he gave me another card."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3492403/Diouf-Ref-Murray-is-worst-ever.html#ixzz1Hhyvo4iD

Please keep your mouth shut.

These type of comments don't help us one bit!

Gav maybe it is time that someone at Ibrox does open their mouth although I agree with you it is unfortunate that it is Diouf as he does not have the same purchase as a Walter Smith.

Yet again the press have seriously twisted a story with headlines that don't even remotely match what was said by the player. When you read other versions of this story you'll see what I mean.