Dutch football is pretty awful m8. It's no major achievement to be top of the league. The days of Ajax being the kings of Europe and PSV and Feyenoord being major football powerhouses are well in the past.

Dutch football is probably below the Championship these days.

Dutch football is not in such a state that you can dismiss the top few clubs in Holland as no marks. They may not be the Ajax '95, but they were good enough to give us a game and mugging them off because they got beaten by a good Benfica side as a way of further denigrating our own team is pretty tiresome.

Dutch football is pretty awful m8. It's no major achievement to be top of the league. The days of Ajax being the kings of Europe and PSV and Feyenoord being major football powerhouses are well in the past.

The point is, where does that leave us?

There wasn't a whole lot between Rangers and PSV over the two legs but Benfica were far superior on Thursday night. The point Calscot makes about Brazilian players is very important.

I shudder to think what would have happened to us with Weir and Whittaker in central defence against those sharp strikers.

That said, we have beaten Sporting (admitedly way down the league this season) twice in the last three years so all is not lost.

I disagree mate. I live in Rotterdam for 4 years and followed Feyenorrd. I still keep a keen interest in Dutch football. There is a lot of good players in the league. Look at the transfer windows, there�s always players from Ajax, Feyenoord and other Dutch teams being touted about the EPL and the other big Euro leagues.