Post split fixtures announced

Celtic are the only team to never have been stiffed by the split. Is that still the case?

They have 3 away games, is that the first time ever they have had 3 away games for the split? I can feel a certain QC being on the case....

They still haven't been given 3 away matches in one season I believe.

The split works in rotation. Last season we had 3 away games post split and Timmy had 2. The season before it was reversed. Next season we will have 3 away games post split.

The only unfair thing about the split is that sometimes, a side is asked to go to the same venue 3 times in a season, instead of playing that opponent twice at home and twice away. That has happened to us on 3 occassions I believe, and has happened to most SPL clubs at some stage or other, apart from 1 club who has never had this inconvenience. And no prizes for guessing who.

The split works in rotation. Last season we had 3 away games post split and Timmy had 2. The season before it was reversed. Next season we will have 3 away games post split.

The only unfair thing about the split is that sometimes, a side is asked to go to the same venue 3 times in a season, instead of playing that opponent twice at home and twice away. That has happened to us on 3 occassions I believe, and has happened to most SPL clubs at some stage or other, apart from 1 club who has never had this inconvenience. And no prizes for guessing who.

Aye, that's what I was getting at. They have 3 away as that is what they need to make up there full compliment of 19 home and away fixtures metlika.