Most people blame Murray for the sorry state of affairs at Rangers when in actual fact it's these guys on the board who are supposed to have been running the club. Well, they haven't done a very good job. It's high time they forgot about bloody prawn sandwiches and started running RFC properly. No wonder Muir was sent in.

No, it was Murray who was running the club and making the decisions. The rest of the board were there to give advice but had no real power. When a director owns over 90% of the shares, there's not much the other directors can do if they disagree with a decision other than resign. They would be off the board quickly and replaced by someone who would vote as instructed.

Muir was sent in by the bank because of the way that Murray had ran the company.

Joe Lewis is the man making the decisions behind ENIC. They are relatively interchangable.

Dont think that is correct anymore BD , am setting myself up to be shot down , but I believe that he and Daniel Levy parted company a good few years ago

Dont think that is correct anymore BD , am setting myself up to be shot down , but I believe that he and Daniel Levy parted company a good few years ago

I don't believe that to be correct. Tavistock Group owns ENIC and Joe Lewis still owns it as far as I can see.