Well - in my book it's time for an EGM and all the shareholders can get a chance to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

As far as I'm concerned - no-one on the present board has covered themselves with glory - we've been in a dark place and there's no light yet at the end of the tunnel. And regarding Craig Whyte - I wouldn't know him from Adam - but I'd like to hear what he has to say.

So - what do you say guys?

EGM?

Well - in my book it's time for an EGM and all the shareholders can get a chance to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

As far as I'm concerned - no-one on the present board has covered themselves with glory - we've been in a dark place and there's no light yet at the end of the tunnel. And regarding Craig Whyte - I wouldn't know him from Adam - but I'd like to hear what he has to say.

So - what do you say guys?

EGM?

With the amount of shares Murray has I would imagine he would have to be the one to call it. I also don't think Whyte is allowed to speak without breaking stock-market rules. Not sure though.

What gets me is why didn;t he come in with a plan months if not years ago????????

Like all of us, i have been sitting here puzzling and getting frustrated about all this. I've come to the conclusion that the current board are all fucking "yes men" and none have had the backbone to knock on SDM's door and give him it straight.

What gets me is why didn;t he come in with a plan months if not years ago????????

Like all of us, i have been sitting here puzzling and getting frustrated about all this. I've come to the conclusion that the current board are all fucking "yes men" and none have had the backbone to knock on SDM's door and give him it straight.

Agreed - and that should be one question to be put to all our directors. Why?

Most people blame Murray for the sorry state of affairs at Rangers when in actual fact it's these guys on the board who are supposed to have been running the club. Well, they haven't done a very good job. It's high time they forgot about bloody prawn sandwiches and started running RFC properly. No wonder Muir was sent in.

Most people blame Murray for the sorry state of affairs at Rangers when in actual fact it's these guys on the board who are supposed to have been running the club. Well, they haven't done a very good job. It's high time they forgot about bloody prawn sandwiches and started running RFC properly. No wonder Muir was sent in.

Exactly. Murray gets shit, and deservedly so, but those idiots, as you rightly say, run the club from day to day. I read tonight one is a chartered accountant!!!!! He should be fucking sacked on the spot.

The thing is, this is going to get very ugly now, i don;t blame CW if he walks, i do acceot that we must be sceptical about him but like most, i'm prepared to take the dive and support him.

I remember a statement saying that the board had voted to send the club into administration and they voted 4-2. I don't know, but it could possibly have been King that voted for administration hoping to pick up the scraps on the cheap. As I say I don't know just speculation.

Probably not picking you up right bud, but does this mean there was individual briefing's between board members/Whyte camp and they all spoke badly about each other?

Yes , a few weeks ago at the herald offices in Glasgow

I guess Mr King can telephone Joe Lewis to find out what is at the centre of a doughnut.

Joe Lewis was always just the front for ENIC , this myth about lewis is painful

Joe Lewis was always just the front for ENIC , this myth about lewis is painful

Regardless of whether it was Joe Lewis or ENIC.... I believe the point that 26th was making is that King's share valuation is close to bugger all, same as Joe's/ENIC's.