Hang your heads in shame

Guest scotranger

So, what do you know about the tax case and the potential implications it could have for the club? You must know a hell of a lot about it to be in a position to accuse others of talking a load of crap and being a tim.

I never did, get your facts right.

What do i know? Nothing same as the guy that was sputing pish about Rangers going bust. Cheers for making my point about all of us knowing nothing this case but some like to make stuff up.

Guest scotranger
I would agree that Murray's 22 years at the club were "interesting". But after his first 10 years you would look long and hard to fing many positives. I would also bear in mind that Murray took Rangers to the brink of bankruptcy not once, but twice. The records would also attest to the fact that Murray took a lot more out of Rangers than he put in. The evidence is out there.

Sorry Kenzie 1, i cant agree with any of your post. For God sake, read some of the earlier posts as regards the record of SDM. Furthermore take notice of the comments and opinion of our manager Walter Smith regards the contribution of SDM. Whatever Walter is "he is no fool" and a lot closer to the reality than any of us. It was SDM that brought both Walter and Ally back to our club. So you don't see any positives in the record over the last three seasons? Please get real!

I never did, get your facts right.

You said to forlanssister that you feel his pain and that he sounds like the Ferryfail accounts department. Just because someone is being open about their worries with regards to Craig Whyte and the clubs future being in his hands doesn't mean they're not a Rangers fan. It's quite clear that the club itself is very concerned about the tax case should we lose it and it also looks to me as though SDM has pulled a final swifty on the club by selling his shares for a quid and ridding himself of involvement in any tax liability that might arise from losing the case. If we win the case then it won't be an issue, but if we lose it and get landed with a huge tax bill there could be a major issue.

You said to forlanssister that you feel his pain and that he sounds like the Ferryfail accounts department. Just because someone is being open about their worries with regards to Craig Whyte and the clubs future being in his hands doesn't mean they're not a Rangers fan. It's quite clear that the club itself is very concerned about the tax case should we lose it and it also looks to me as though SDM has pulled a final swifty on the club by selling his shares for a quid and ridding himself of involvement in any tax liability that might arise from losing the case. If we win the case then it won't be an issue, but if we lose it and get landed with a huge tax bill there could be a major issue.

If my auntie had baws she would be my uncle. I take it you refuse to accept the point i make that he is being way over the top to say the least?

Anyway time will tell. The only point i was making is he was not correct in both facts and views.

If my auntie had baws she would be my uncle. I take it you refuse to accept the point i make that he is being way over the top to say the least?

Anyway time will tell. The only point i was making is he was not correct in both facts and views.

There's a full spectrum of views on Whyte from fans who seem to think he's the messiah, cleared our debt and will heavily invest in the club, to those who are extremely sceptical about him and have no reason to trust him yet. Until we know more about the situation with our debt and find out what happens with the HMRC case I think everyone's views are valid whether it's being sceptical or having blind faith.

Guest Dutchy
Sorry Kenzie 1, i cant agree with any of your post. For God sake, read some of the earlier posts as regards the record of SDM. Furthermore take notice of the comments and opinion of our manager Walter Smith regards the contribution of SDM. Whatever Walter is "he is no fool" and a lot closer to the reality than any of us. It was SDM that brought both Walter and Ally back to our club. So you don't see any positives in the record over the last three seasons? Please get real!

Support for SDM on this site is a rare occurance, but as usual, you have to keep the faith as some of the moderators seem think that they have a 'direct' pipeline to knowledge and any attempt at 'discussion' is deemed un-Rangers like.

Which is probably the reason for whole-hearted criticism of the internet forums is justified, no matter what team you support.

He will never come out and tell us everything and tbh i dont think he should. He will be trying to buy players so why tell the whole world all your money plans.

Also there is not half some rubbish spoke about this court case. Cant wait till it's over so we cant have people talking so much crap about it.

I'm typing this slowly in the forlorn hope you may actually understand it.

Instead of owing LBG circa �£18 million for the term loan we now owe circa �£18 million to Wavetower. Rangers now owe circa �£18 million to Wavetower, Wavetower does not owe anything to LBG. You do understand that ? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Wavetower will have secured the monies owed to them by Rangers. Do you understand that?, again a simple yes or no will suffice.

In exchange for a consideration of �£1 from Wavetower, Murray, MIH and LBG have absolved themselves of any liabilities regarding Rangers whilst Rangers now have liabilities to Wavetower of circa �£18 million and probably (though admittedly not 100% definitely) to HMRC of circa �£32 million plus penalties (which can range from 0% to 100%). You do understand this don't you?, again a simple yes or no will suffice.

If the tax tribunal find in favour of HMRC and we are landed with a bill of circa �£50 million and if HMRC are insistent of their right of payment in full then my understanding is that the only way for Wavetower to get their money back is to liquidate Rangers as they would be entitled to payment before HMRC.

Now I may be wrong in my understanding of the ranking of entitlement of Wavetower over HMRC. (Bluedell is far more qualified than I and he's more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong).

Now back to Whytes �£1 bet, do you understand that �£1 is all Wavetower is risking ?(all other monies being secured) again a simple yes or no will suffice.

Can you see the massive upside to Wavetower of the �£1 bet if Rangers wins the tax case ? Again a simple yes or no will suffice.

The downside to Wavetower if we lose the tax case is the grand total is �£1, do you understand that? again a simple yes or no will suffice.

There's a full spectrum of views on Whyte from fans who seem to think he's the messiah, cleared our debt and will heavily invest in the club, to those who are extremely sceptical about him and have no reason to trust him yet. Until we know more about the situation with our debt and find out what happens with the HMRC case I think everyone's views are valid whether it's being sceptical or having blind faith.

Yes your correct, but you fail to accept my point about the poster being very very over the top.

I'm typing this slowly in the forlorn hope you may actually understand it.

Instead of owing LBG circa �£18 million for the term loan we now owe circa �£18 million to Wavetower. Rangers now owe circa �£18 million to Wavetower, Wavetower does not owe anything to LBG. You do understand that ? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Wavetower will have secured the monies owed to them by Rangers. Do you understand that?, again a simple yes or no will suffice.

In exchange for a consideration of �£1 from Wavetower, Murray, MIH and LBG have absolved themselves of any liabilities regarding Rangers whilst Rangers now have liabilities to Wavetower of circa �£18 million and probably (though admittedly not 100% definitely) to HMRC of circa �£32 million plus penalties (which can range from 0% to 100%). You do understand this don't you?, again a simple yes or no will suffice.

If the tax tribunal find in favour of HMRC and we are landed with a bill of circa �£50 million and if HMRC are insistent of their right of payment in full then my understanding is that the only way for Wavetower to get their money back is to liquidate Rangers as they would be entitled to payment before HMRC.

Now I may be wrong in my understanding of the ranking of entitlement of Wavetower over HMRC. (Bluedell is far more qualified than I and he's more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong).

Now back to Whytes �£1 bet, do you understand that �£1 is all Wavetower is risking ?(all other monies being secured) again a simple yes or no will suffice.

Can you see the massive upside to Wavetower of the �£1 bet if Rangers wins the tax case ? Again a simple yes or no will suffice.

The downside to Wavetower if we lose the tax case is the grand total is �£1, do you understand that? again a simple yes or no will suffice.

More nonsence from you it gets better and better. Anyway i will not respond again to you as i fear if i say what i want to i will be banned but i think we all know where your comeing from.

Yes your correct, but you fail to accept my point about the poster being very very over the top.

"There's none so blind as those who will not see"

There will be nobody more glad than I if everything in the garden turns out to be rosy, but to think all is well because all of a sudden we're in debt to someone other than LBG is simply the act of a fool.