Just thought I'd give all our significant squad members a brief review and score out of 10 for the season, feel free to add your own.

Allan McGregor: 10 The fact he wasn't nominated for ANY POTY awards beggars belief. Pulled out some immaculate stops, time and time again, and with that wondrous save from Samaras' penalty at Ibrox, may just have won us the league.

Neil Alexander: 6 Barely featured this year but when called upon was acceptable enough.

Whittaker: 8 Good season from him, improved as it went on. Was solid in defence (some of his tackling last night was very good) and got forward every chance.

Foster: 8 Apart from a dismal debut, he's done extremely well when called upon, particularly in the big matches. For a squad member, has maybe punched above his weight with some of his displays.

Papac: 7 The usual season from him - steady, decent, reliable, but still fails to close down crosses. Guess this is his natural CB instincts in play.

Bougherra: 6 patchy. His mind's been elsewhere and it's shown at times. Concentration has lacked and careless on occasion.

Weir: 7 Apart from the occasionally awful display (his capitulation at Parkhead was embarrassing) he's actually been pretty good. Led by example in most cases. Still would like to see new blood next season though.

Bartley: 8 Did very well for the few months he was here - strong, sensible, classy defender with versatility to play in midfield. One to maybe try and get permanently.

Edu: 4 A very, very disappointing season from someone capable of better. Admits he's had a bad year, and while his displays in the last few games have seen improvement, it's been overall extremely poor from the American international.

Davis: 6 By his own standards not a great season - was too anonymous for large spells this season and didn't control midfield like he can. His displays have been radically improved in the last month but it doesn't make up for a largely average season.

Weiss: 7 His debut against Hibs made him look like the ghost of Laudrup, and while he suffered inconsistency after that, when he was good he was really good.

Naismith: 9 Blistering start earned him a POTY nomination and looked every inch what his reputation suggested. Admittedly fell away between January and March but the last 2 months have seen a return to form. Been one of our best performers.

Wylde: 6 After a stunning debut against PSV he seems to have struggled to maintain form. Crosses when he's running are often off target, and he doesn't beat men very easily. His defensive duties are a struggle too. But he's still young and can learn.

El Hadji Diouf: 6 After a flying start to life at Ibrox he's gone backwards in recent months and is little more than a bit part player these days. Might be worth holding onto as a squad member but isn't playing like his reputation suggests he can.

Lafferty: 7 Been actually a good season from him - isn't the most popular player at the club but works hard and has scored some crucial goals in big games. Struggles on the left wing but as a striker is at his best. Never found wanting.

Ness: 7 Amazing goal V Celtic but hasn't featured too much otherwise - looks very promising though and is one for the future.

Healy: 7 I like him. Has barely played but scored a good goal V Motherwell and seems just delighted to be at Ibrox.

Beattie: 1 An absolute dud and most were thrilled when he was farmed out to Blackpool, where he has been equally awful.

Miller: 10 Can't deny the guy was terrific for us. Still the top scorer in the SPL despite being gone for 5 months, his contribution was absolutely massive. His one failing was he was poor in the CL except when it no longer mattered.

Jelavic: 10 What a signing. Has fully replaced Miller and then some. Is scoring for fun and looks technically excellent with strength, decent pace, and skill on the ball. His hold up play and one touch thinking is a class apart and has been a complete bargain. This league would have been sowed up ages ago had Ian Black not had his way.

Edited by Danny

The one I disagree with is Whittaker. No more than a 6 for me. Blew hot and cold but more often cold....when he was awful he was really awful, but was capable of good games also.

Boogy 6

Papac 7

Whittaker 8

Foster 8

Davis 6

?????

Totally disagree

I agree to disagree as in Healy getting a 7. It is a bit like someone getting a degree because he never took an exam and therefore never got any questions wrong. Sorry Danny.

I would go more with Healy-2 Never got a chance to prove himself.

Foster 4 played well when got a chance but never made a big impact really.

And McCulloch and Hutton.....

Couldn't really recall Lee's contribution earlier this season tbh. And no, I ommitted Hutton because he was pretty awful when I saw him, mediocre at best, and plus he barely featured.

No way is Whittaker deserving of getting an 8. He's been average for the majority of the season and had a stinker against Hearts on Saturday.

And then had a blinder last night. Maybe I was a little generous, but I think he's had a decent season.