Anyone else think the SFA have made a big error not making Hampden's capacity more?

I think it should be at least 65,000 the same as Murrayfield. The french game last week was a prime example, it could have been sold over twice. And when the OF play each there you could sell it over 10 times.

If Wales can have a 76,000 stadium why cant we!!

When there is the odd semi final between too smaller teams then these games should get switched to Easter Rd etc.

They really did balls up with the renovation of Hampden. I would've liked it to be more like Ibrox or The Millenium Stadium with the steeper stands and maybe lowered the playing surface so the people at the front rows can see up the other end.

The SFA are in a catch 22 situation I think regarding the capacity. They fill it easy when Scotland play but when it hosts cup finals and Rangers or Timmy aren't there then it looks daft being half empty.

I don't like Hampden one bit.

I would of loved the National Stadium to be more atmospheric in the sense that I wanted the stands to be steep so the fans are basically on top of the action, nice and close. Like Ibrox, or Bayern's stadium.