Gers To Face Linfield - Saturday July 16

Got the mobile number of a guy taking to do with the supporters bus going from Brigton which still has spaces, so if anyone is interested in that PM me. I don't have any more details at the moment.

Got the following message regarding the Brigton bus to Linfield if any of you guys are interested -

Bus going Friday, back Sunday. The price for bus, ferry and digs should be around the �£80 mark, which I think is a great deal. There are 7 places available and tickets will be provided for everyone travelling, price not available yet.

If you want on the bus PM me for a contact number.

Don't feel bad about it, you're not the only one to swallow the shite written about Rangers and NI.

I seem to remember you saying there were no songs banned so I guess there is shite spouted from all sides.

Seats on the Brigton supporters bus are going fast, so anyone interested should get their place booked asap. Message this morning said there were only 5 seats left now!

If Zappa's mate runs out of tickets, then you can make your own way over and the Old Moat Inn rsc can supply tickets and travel.

Edit: my number's on the bottom of the image.

linranpost.jpg

Edited by Stimpy