Ally mccoist: No way steven whittaker is leaving rangers

If any of these rumours of offering us peanuts for our players are true, then Bursaspor are becoming increasingly insulting and should be told to GTF.

Whittaker has been a key player for us in successful times winning 3 SPL titles, 2 Scottish Cups and 3 League Cups. He's also gained a lot of experience playing in European competition and is just set to turn 27, so even although he's going into the last year of his contract, he's worth a hell of a lot more than �£300k.

Get the guy's contract extended.

I have to say I like Whittaker,he has a great attitude and can play almost anywhere and he would play anywhere,he has his faults but he is a good footballer,I don't know what wages he is on and I don't know what he would be looking for but if it is a reasonable request from him then I would like to see him stay

I have to say I like Whittaker,he has a great attitude and can play almost anywhere and he would play anywhere,he has his faults but he is a good footballer,I don't know what wages he is on and I don't know what he would be looking for but if it is a reasonable request from him then I would like to see him stay

Exactly how I feel. Kenny McD said he was his player of the season which shows his worth. This 1 good game, 5 bad games is a bit of a myth for me! It cant be easy to perform to a good level most weeks being moved from position to position, sometimes even during games. A player I'd like to see us tie down on a long-term contract