I don't know what anyone else thinks about Super Ally being our new manager and to be honest at first I wasn't overly confident about it,however now that he has been appointed and with CW buying Rangers I have a confident feeling about this season.

Would it be possible for admin/mods to maybe start a poll/sticky now and we can all have our say and predict what SA will do as the new Rangers manager?.

TBH Polls on message boards are bollocks mate. We are better talking about it. I am behind him 100% but nervous about it.

I disagree mate,I think it would be good for everybody to discuss what their feelings/thoughts are on how he will do and then revisit this thread later to judge his performance. It's only a bit of fun so I don't understand your view that it is bollocks?. Let's talk about it. And I'm sure every Rangers fan is behind him 100%.

Ian, I can turn this thread into a poll for you no problem if you tell me what question and poll options you want. Something like: "Predict how well you think we will do next season with Ally McCoist as manager" with a series of options, or did you have something different in mind?

Ian, I can turn this thread into a poll for you no problem if you tell me what question and poll options you want. Something like: "Predict how well you think we will do next season with Ally McCoist as manager" with a series of options, or did you have something different in mind?

Ok mate,maybe not a poll,I would be interested in what the fans,well gersnet fans,think about how well he will do,I do believe he has 100% backing from the fans just now. I guess I'm looking for predictions,but then maybe it's not such a good idea after all!!!!

I disagree mate,I think it would be good for everybody to discuss what their feelings/thoughts are on how he will do and then revisit this thread later to judge his performance. It's only a bit of fun so I don't understand your view that it is bollocks?. Let's talk about it. And I'm sure every Rangers fan is behind him 100%.

No i mean that actual "Poll" is bollocks not the actual written word.

No i mean that actual "Poll" is bollocks not the actual written word.

Aye, I just think it would be good to sort of get initial feelings on Ally as the gaffer before the season starts and revisit the thread throughout the season.

As I said maybe I've had too many Kazakhstan vodkas to explain what I mean:smile:,It's 02:30 here and I'm going to bed,maybe I will understand what I want tomorrow????:D

Guest Dutchy

I'm alwys nervous about the biginning of the new season, or is that anticipation?:razz:

What would it be without the excitement?

I'm fully aware that Ally is a 'rookie' manager, but he's got a great team of coaches behind him as well as the best club in Scotland, full of winners it is. I think we'll have a good start, then maybe a wee bad patch, but I'm very hopeful, nee, confident that Ally has the right stuff to bring this Rangers team to a successful season.

Who knows, maybe a domestic treble and a good showing in the CL, albeit, that will all depend on how many of his targets he gets to sign.