Martin Bain Resigns??

Just because he was on a cushy number, and just because people arent happy with him, that legally has no standing on whether he has a case or not.

You, like me and the rest of the support, have absolutely no idea whether he has a case or not. And not being liked, and being well paid, has no bearing on it whatsoever.

:( I was only saying :(

:( I was only saying :(

I know man, I know.

Just trying to manage expectations.

Bugs the shit out of me how he professes his love for the club and then sues it. But not a great deal different to players who ask for exorbitant wages, sadly

I know man, I know.

Just trying to manage expectations.

Bugs the shit out of me how he professes his love for the club and then sues it. But not a great deal different to players who ask for exorbitant wages, sadly

Bottom line is he's a cock we're much better off rid of. Whyte was spot on to start the process.

Bottom line is he's a cock we're much better off rid of. Whyte was spot on to start the process.

Possibly, but also possibly not legally.

Depends on what you term "spot on". If you mean in the club's best interests long term then yes. If you mean legally.... then that is open to debate and may end up in court (but a far more probably outcome is it is settled out of court).

I don’t like Bain. But look at it from his professional point of view. He’s been suspended by a big footballing organisation which has tarnished his name as it stands right now. he obviously doesn’t want that on his CV so he is obviously going to sue us to clear his name.