Which signing should Gers make a priority?

Cuellar for me closely followed by Bartley

I feel we need to enhance our defensive options first SDOW has been a great servant but surely can't be expected to play every week again next season

and if Bougherra goes which I think he will I wouldn't be entirely confident going with Broadfoot, Papac or McCulloch as a first choice centre half

I think we will land both Goodwillie and Wallace but expect it to be nearer window shutting time as both current clubs chairman will do all they can to hold us up.

Rangers continue to plug away to try and bring players into the club but who should we make our top priority?

Lee Wallace, Hearts

The five times capped Scotland player would make a good edition to the squad. He's young and more importantly he's Scottish. Is he worth more than �£1 million or are Hearts pushing their luck?

David Goodwillie, Dundee United

I've been keen on Goodwillie coming to Rangers for a long time but with Nikica Jelavic banging in the goals, Kyle Lafferty finding goalscoring form and David Healy signed up. Should we be thinking about spending our transfer kitty elsewhere?

Carlos Cuellar, Aston Villa

Had a great season with Rangers before moving to Aston Villa in an �£8 million deal. Rangers have signed David Weir up for another year but he may need a new defensive partner. Culler may be out of our price range though.

So who would you make your priority?

I don't think we'll see any of those 3 signing for us because:

• I can't see us offering more than our latest rejected bid for Wallace.

• I can see Dundee Utd holding out for Ã?£2m for Goodwillie, but don't think we'll pay that much.

• We won't offer the Ã?£3m that Villa might accept for Cuellar and we can't afford to pay him anywhere near what he's earning atm.

Hopefully we're looking at other options.