Peter feckin Martin!!

I was listening to the game on RC tonight. Peter Martin came away with a cracker and it showed just who he favours...... '' The Celtic fans are making some racket.THEY don't need backing music to get THEM going!! ''. Do you think he was gettin at us?? the slimy wee bassa!!!

Guest The_Rock

There stadiums bigger so it makes more noise and we have nothing to cheer about at the moment , Rangers v Porto and Vs Inter last season will blow away anything at parkhead .

Celtic Park atmosphere blows away any at Ibrox.

Still, no need for him to be smug.

Have you been to Ibrox outside an old firm game??... I expect no,so how do you know??... I have in laws who are tims and a lot of mates and they have been saying the atmosphere at the mecanno dome has been crap lately,especially at the Copenhagen game

Have you been to Ibrox outside an old firm game??

Of course I've been to Ibrox aside from Old Firm games. We all have.

There stadiums bigger so it makes more noise and we have nothing to cheer about at the moment , Rangers v Porto and Vs Inter last season will blow away anything at parkhead .

European nights at Ibrox are fantastic, no doubt. But you get more noise in the bedroom than you do with 50,000 inside Ibrox at 3pm on a Saturday.

European nights at Ibrox are fantastic, no doubt. But you get more noise in the bedroom than you do with 50,000 inside Ibrox at 3pm on a Saturday.

its no different at parkhead for non-oldfirm games (according to my celtic supporting mates). although anything is better than ibrox right now.

Of course I've been to Ibrox aside from Old Firm games. We all have.

The Meccanno Dome is the exact same mate!.Don't give me this pish.that its a great atmosphere my brother in law gives his season ticket to his son as he says the atmosphere is crap outside euro nights and old firm games.