What channel for the Malmo tie?

Guest Dutchy
Anyone know yet what channel it will be on, if indeed it will be on at all?

Are you talking about the tie they have to paly in the Faroes, or agaisnt us if they get through???

I know ITV have the rights to CL games, but I'm not so sure about qualifiers. I'd expect to see our game on Sky, or the like, especially the away tie with no travelling support allowed. As for the home tie, hard to tell.

ITV get one match a week now and won't show qualifiers haven't for the past 2 years at least. I remember BBC Scotland used to screen qualifiers but I think Sky have taken the lot but EPSN might have one or 2 qualifiers.

Guest Dutchy
The last time we were in the qualifers against Kaunas Rangers didn't want the home leg shown in order to get more punters through the turnstiles. I suspect it might be the same this time around.

That's what I was trying to allude to. If they get a full house, it may go 'visual', but I can't see it, even with 2 or 3 more new signings.

Are you talking about the tie they have to paly in the Faroes, or agaisnt us if they get through???

I know ITV have the rights to CL games, but I'm not so sure about qualifiers. I'd expect to see our game on Sky, or the like, especially the away tie with no travelling support allowed. As for the home tie, hard to tell.

Sorry, yes, I meant the tie against us on the 27th assuming they make it.

They might leave it till Wednesday or maybe even Thursday to announce the fixtures since although the Malmo game is tomorrow there's some Qualifying round 2 2nd leg fixtures on Wednesday too.