Turks name Kenny Miller price

Guest mccoist9

I said in another thread that a fee of �£2 million would be excessive and better spent elsewhere but if the actual fee is only �£600k then we have to make a move!

Miller is tried and tested and has already shown signs that he can be an effective partner for Jelavic.

If we get him and Cuellar on board then we would have a very strong first XI.........

McGregor

Whittaker Bougy Cuellar Papac

Naismith Davis McCulloch Ortiz

Miller Jelavic

(sorry dunno how to do the team line-up with the player pics!)

With good back up in place too, that would place us in a strong position for 4IAR

:am:

:sw::mb::dw::sp:

:sn::sd::lm::jmo:

:km::nj:

Edited by Zappa

I've added a team at the bottom of your post. If you click the 'Edit Post' button beneath your post, you'll be able to see how it's done! ;)

I said in another thread that a fee of �£2 million would be excessive and better spent elsewhere but if the actual fee is only �£600k then we have to make a move!

Miller is tried and tested and has already shown signs that he can be an effective partner for Jelavic.

If we get him and Cuellar on board then we would have a very strong first XI.........

McGregor

Whittaker Bougy Cuellar Papac

Naismith Davis McCulloch Ortiz

Miller Jelavic

With good back up in place too, that would place us in a strong position for 4IAR

:am:

:sw::mb::dw::sp:

:sn::sd::lm::jmo:

:km::nj:

Liking that team a lot. Would possibly have Ness or Hutton in for McCulloch though. And if Cuellar agrees terms swap him in for Weir and its a strong team.

Are we now being stalked by Cardiff City instead if the tims. They seem to be tracking our transfer targets and filling their team full of Scots.

I wonder if they'll do a "Middlesbrough" and end up fighting for relegation.