Bartley - I�m ready for the first team now

I can't see Bartley being kept by Arsenal and I'm not actually sure he did prove himself at us last season.

Sure he did very well in his time here but he only played 5 games so I doubt Wenger will see that as strong evidence of his claim. Which is why I think a longer loan deal would be perfect for all.

Frankie after 5 games you are either sugar or shite amongst our support . No one likes to take a long term view we have been so used to having to get players who hit the ground running that no one is allowed to develop

I can't see Bartley being kept by Arsenal and I'm not actually sure he did prove himself at us last season.

I've been thinking about this. I've not really understood why everyone's been super excited about him. I thought I'd perhaps just missed the games he'd starred in. He is the right size, and has good pedigree - but the only game I can really remember him in was the Celtic game where he looked very much off the pace. A longer loan for him to actually prove himself would suit me fine though.

Sure he did very well in his time here but he only played 5 games so I doubt Wenger will see that as strong evidence of his claim. Which is why I think a longer loan deal would be perfect for all.

I agree but you could see the potential in the lad. I thought he read the game well and he wasn't scared to get in the pen box at set pieces