Part of the reason for turning it down may be that he's not interested in going there which makes sense. Why leave a club Rangers to go to an obscure league in a difficult country to live in, for a wee bit more money?

We may not be the most attractive option these days, but surely it's the Premiership that Boogie wants to dump us for?

It is, he has pretty much stated that. Problem is no one's interested in him. Because, after all these years, it's evident that he's not good enough for that level.

It is, he has pretty much stated that. Problem is no one's interested in him. Because, after all these years, it's evident that he's not good enough for that level.

I think that is a bit harsh on Bougherra mate

granted he isn't as good as he thinks he is but I still think his performances in Champios league and World Cup recently prove he can perform at a decent level, maybe not top 6 in Premiership but he would still do a decent job for some teams.

Even if he wants to leave we cant accept it until we sign at least 2 defenders. Id rather force Bougherra to stay this season than have Broadfoot at the back.

Also thought he was ok on Saturday, couple of good bursting runs. If he had better cover at the back when making these runs I get the feeling he'd do better, but he seems to reach the last 3rd and think he should pull out of the run as he has defensive duties to get back to.

Also thought he was ok on Saturday, couple of good bursting runs.

I'm all for a central defender who makes those kind of runs and frequently manages to retain possession for our team at the end of his 'burst', but Boogie doesn't. He'd be better just cutting his runs short to make a pass to someone who can keep possession and create something.