Gers bid for Verhoek

I agree the issue of match sharpness is an important one.

Unfortunately, what worried me last night was just how poor the attitude was from some. The work-rate just wasn't there.

I agree the issue of match sharpness is an important one.

Unfortunately, what worried me last night was just how poor the attitude was from some. The work-rate just wasn't there.

There was a classic example of this when one of their midfield players broke out of midfield and was being pursued my McCulloch, he ran about 10 feet and just gave up on him.

You know what else worried me, usually when McGregor is getting balls fired at him left right and centre he end up giving the players a bollocking. He didn't seem to do that, he looked resigned to the fact the guys in front of him were garbage.

Pace needed? Edu, Davis, Naismith, Jelavic, Wylde, Wallace, Whittaker ... no not really. What we need right now would be 4 weeks of competition. This we'll only get by the middle of August and nothing can be done about that.

I'll give you the others but Whittaker and pace should not be in the same sentence unless preceeded by "lack of".

What I mean, I guess, is we have no direct threat from midfield.

Guest Dutchy

I was in despair at that performance last night. Not one of them had their rotten spells, some of them had a rotten spell that lasted from KO to FT.

I exclude McGregor from that criticism, but he's hardly there to score goals?