Elior in �£35m deal with Glasgow Rangers FC

Yes but i think Whyte has probobly tied the whole agreement into the contract so we are not paying anything out yet they are paying us each year �£3.8m mate.

Reading it again though, the wording is not entirely clear. Elior think the deal is worth �£35million to them so that doesn't mean they'll be paying that much to us.

As such it may be �£3.8million a year but perhaps not for 9 years.

Reading it again though, the wording is not entirely clear. Elior think the deal is worth �£35million to them so that doesn't mean they'll be paying that much to us.

As such it may be �£3.8million a year but perhaps not for 9 years.

Might be right mate, i do know the 3m getting quoted to do with upgrading the stadium money came from catering contractors not Whyte himself. Whytes maybe looking at further investment to come in each season and seen this as an opportunity i dont know the inns and outs. Im glad Satty still supplying pies this season he done well last season out of it.