Great signing, but he's not long back from his injury, so we can't be depending on him to stay fit for a long run of games because there's every chance that he'll pick up little niggles. If Boogie leaves then we should still be looking to bring in at least one more good quality central defender. Use the Boogie money to sign Juhasz.

SIMPLY the best.

That's all Kyle Bartley had to say when Spanish superstar Cesc Fabregas asked him what life at Rangers was like.

The big defender, who could face Chelsea today, returned to the Emirates after his loan spell at Ibrox and immediately had his skipper desperate to find out about his time in Glasgow.

That's when the young Gunner knew he HAD to come back to the city.

Bartley said: "As soon as I went back to Arsenal last season there was a World Cup winner asking me about the Old Firm games.

"That just proves there are some fantastic games up here and there is a lot of experienced to be gained.

"I just told Cesc it was a phenomenal experience and I probably wouldn't experience anything like it again.

"I thoroughly enjoyed last season here. Everybody was terrific with me from the fans and the players to the coaching staff.

"I just wanted to come back to it."

Bartley's time in Glasgow was cut short after picking up a knee injury in Europe.

He was fit enough to come back to Ibrox and watch Walter Smith's side clinch three-in-a-row.

Now he wants to earn a title medal for himself.

He added: "I ruptured my medial ligament but I have been working with the Arsenal fitness coaches throughout the summer and it feels fine now.

"The club invited me back up for the title celebrations. It was great to be a part of it and made me even more determined to come back and help them win trophies.

"I gave Ally McCoist my word that if I was going on loan then it would be to Rangers.

"I felt there was unfinished business because it ended disappointingly.

"I only played five SPL games and missed the last ten games due to injury.

"I didn't feel I got to show my best so I wanted to come back and prove my worth."

Bartley struck up a friendship with on-loan Manchester City winger Vladimir Weiss. The Slovakian wasn't allowed to return as Roberto Mancini didn't think that the SPL was good enough. But Bartley was adamant he didn't need to work hard to convince Arsene Wenger a return to Glasgow was the best option for his career.

He revealed: "There was a bit of interest from teams in England but I spoke to Arsene and explained to him that my decision was to go back to Rangers if it was OK with him.

"It didn't matter which other English teams were interested. I just wanted to come back to Glasgow.

"He left it down to me. I think his main concern was that I'd be playing.

"I'd given my word to the manager here I'd come back regardless of the Champions League.This is a club that gets under your skin. I went back to Arsenal and I told the players there were no other fans like Rangers fans."

Days before he returned to Scotland, Bartley signed a new deal that secured his future with Arsenal.

He added: "I just signed a three-year contract and there was an option for me to stay at Arsenal and try to force my way into the squad.

"But I wanted to be playing week in, week out.

"The aim would be to maybe get 40-odd games and then go back and have a crack at Arsenal.

"A lot of young players go on loan and it can be a good experience.

"Just look at Jack Wilshire. He couldn't get a game for Arsenal but after six months at Bolton he was a first team regular and a first choice for England."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3736747/Even-Fab-wanted-to-know-all-about-life-at-Ibrox.html#ixzz1UCltAfGn