Kiddyfiddlerstreet - MELTDOWN

MattyBhoy16 Yesterday, 4:53 PM Post #20

Member Avatar

Super Sammy no more Super Hooper CSC

Group:

Members

Favourite all-time player

Henrik Larsson

Seriously begining to doubt Lennon's ability to manage this club hope that i'm just being crazy

kewlcelt Yesterday, 4:55 PM Post #55

Member Avatar

First-team captain

Group:

Snr. Member

Paul McStay The Maestro

Shocking. Alarm bells ringing with the boss too. Tactics starting to worry me big time. Biggest problem is the lack of investment over a sustained period.

Given the boos at the end there thank eff most of the fans seem to have had enough. Lawwell and the board have two weeks to start spending OUR effing money.

If they don't then they need to be forced out. Simple.

lubo's left peg Yesterday, 4:56 PM Post #74

Member Avatar

How can a floof and a carrot be the same thing?

Group:

Members

Chance to go top today, because we knew what would happen at the lanarkshire huns, and we go and spunk three points away against St Johnstone. :ffs:

effin ragin

cautious dave Yesterday, 4:57 PM Post #78

Member Avatar

Occasional Substitute

Group:

Members

Can someone please advise the extent I'm allowed to be completely fn disgusted at that without being labelled a knee-jerker?

Patrick_Bateman Yesterday, 4:58 PM Post #97

Member Avatar

Club Captain

Group:

Snr. Member

Commons needs dropping, that game should've been his last chance.

We need a centre half

We need a winger

But above all we need a striker. And not an unmotivated big name loan with a poor scoring record like Roque Santa Cruz, or an unproven prospect from the English lower leagues, but a proper goalscoring striker.

TK57 Yesterday, 4:58 PM Post #100

Member Avatar

new season, fresh hope

Group:

Snr. Member

Bobby Murdoch

Inept, gutless feckin pish.

Injuries certainly, but it was feckin St Johnstone at Celtic Park. Feckin ST JOHNSTONE!

Thanks for the brilliant new signings Lenny/PL

If the management of our club think that we've just had a bad day, they should all walk. That was an utter disgrace. One of the worst displays at Celtic Park in the last 20 years.

tacticalgenius Yesterday, 4:59 PM Post #109

Member Avatar

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

Group:

Members

Lennon out.

Sack the board.

No reasoned or considered thoughts about it.

drks Yesterday, 5:00 PM Post #123

i can't decide!

Group:

Snr. Member

Absolutely awful, shameful performance. We need a penalty box striker desperately, but the more serious problem is that the worst of Strachan's era is back - no movement, players standing around staring waiting for Ki, McCourt or Maloney to do something - with no options for them to work with. Lenny needs to rethink the way the team is setup, as without Izzy (and Kayal and Hooper) it just doesn't work. If he doesn't sort this within the next couple of games the pressure will really be on.

Commons needs dropped, he's had a terrible start to the season. Majstorovic is murder, had to be bailed out by Wanyama a couple of times.

Fall_Out_Bhoy Yesterday, 5:00 PM Post #125

Member Avatar

Cool story, bro

Group:

Snr. Member

The Evil Genius

Stupid skint huns, we are all Neil Lennon, we're not in debt, fat Paul Le Guen etc. etc.

We still lost at home to St.Johnstone.

lubolubo Yesterday, 5:31 PM Post #278

Getting on a bit

Group:

Snr. Member

Kris Commons should be put on the bench until he scores. He offers absolutely nothing unless he's scoring.

Scottishake Yesterday, 5:33 PM Post #288

Member Avatar

Gaza Strip! now bend over...

Group:

Members

Biram Kayal

so Lennon sticks up for the new whipping boy Sammy and tells us how great he has been for us, then plays Maloney up front, I cant even be bothered zzzzzzzzzzz hopefully the huns go under

PaulieWalnuts67 Yesterday, 5:51 PM Post #370

First name on the team-sheet

Group:

Members

Henrik

Lennon said himself, if he doesn't win the league this season he should go.

Simple as that.

blackcountrybhoy Yesterday, 6:00 PM Post #387

Occasional Substitute

Group:

Members

king of kings

how mnay years are we going to let the huns off the hook

last 2 home games clueless and devoid of tactics

why did lenny not spring his bitch samantha today ?

ssmith81 Yesterday, 6:05 PM Post #402

Member Avatar

Occasional Substitute

Group:

Members

Paul McStay

Although hard to take positives out of our last two results perhaps it's the wake-up call the board need to go out and get a striker and a defender. We are not consistent enough to bank on beating the huns and winning the league at the moment. I think Rangers meltdown and transfer shambles has let ours off the hook. We have been a joke so far.

RM7 Yesterday, 6:19 PM Post #435

Member Avatar

Neil Lennon YNWA

Group:

Members

Henrik Larsson

We really, really miss Izzy...

NA_FIANNA Yesterday, 6:29 PM Post #466

First team training

Group:

Members

It's one defeat.

Feels like we have lost the season though. The signs are ominous.

calton tongs Yesterday, 6:32 PM Post #474

I'm new. Be gentle.

Group:

Members

ross county, inverness and now st. johnstone

you have the measure of the huns lenny- now just start beating the pish and we will get the league back

beer_goggler1888 Yesterday, 6:43 PM Post #501

Member Avatar

Harp Lager ICE cold

Group:

Snr. Member

The sad thing is we're sitting waiting on some cast off from the EPL on sick wages who'll probably be unfit and uninterested or some cheap journeyman to add to the mass of deadwood/cheap journeymen wasting away on the wagebill.

Sack Lawwell. He's presided over 3 years of this nosedive into oblivion.

pablo5 Yesterday, 6:45 PM Post #503

Member Avatar

Whatever it is, there's not enough of it

Group:

Snr. Member

Allen Woody

We really miss Hooper against diddy teams. If he'd been on the park we'd have won by three or four today.

I'd imagine we'll start with Samaras and Stokes on Thursday with Hooper on the bench.

greenjedi Yesterday, 6:51 PM Post #512

Member Avatar

Jedi Master

Group:

Snr. Member

A complete and utter disgrace

Forster - Inspires no confidence, he'd 6' 6" plus and doesn't come for cross balls or communicate with his defence 3/10

Mathhews - I really got to ask why he was playing? Cha was MOTM the other night and gets dropped!!!! OK defensivley but did nothing going forward. 5/10

Mulgrew - I'm assuming he was injured, badly missed for the goal. 5/10

Mastorovic - A limited stopper playing at no where near his level. 4/10

Wanyama - MOTM, the one shining light today. 8/10

Brown - Never has and never will be good enough. 4/10

Ki - Was eventually ground down by the lack of movement ahead of him. 6/10

Ledley - Played well in the holding role, should never hae been taken off while Brown remained on the pitch. 6/10

Commons - where is ther guy from last season. Pathetic penalty miss and his day did not get any better. 2/10

Maloney - Looked lively, tried hard but no movement around him for him to work with. 5/10

Stokes - Shoot when goal is in sight FFS. Needs to remember he is a poacher, not a footballer. 5/10

Wilson - As bad as he was on thursday night. AWOL at the goal 2/10

McCourt - Should have been on after 30 minutes for Commons. 3/10

Forrest - tried hard but let down by his collegues. 4/10

Lennon - Dropping your best player from the previous game is always a bad idea. waited far to long for substitions

remy mcswain Yesterday, 7:06 PM Post #542

Member Avatar

Let's hear it for my band

Group:

Snr. Member

Celticsean

Abject.

We may have the biggest squad in the league but most of them are crap.

madtim1967 Yesterday, 7:08 PM Post #543

Member Avatar

Hail Hail

Group:

Snr. Member

Larsson

all the talk of joe ledely can someone tell us what he actually does ? the same for commons like a man down unless he can get a shot in no pace or ruthlessness in that team.. from the frontline back.

Cash.Handler Yesterday, 7:34 PM Post #586

Member Avatar

Il Capitano

Group:

Members

Paulo Di Canio

For me the most frustrating thing is the fact that Rangers who are miles in debt go out and spend 4 Million on a class-act like Jelavic... He made a big difference to Rangers last season and is continuing his form... Celtic should be signing players of his class... So annoying that we have not made a statement and improved the squad... We could be out of Europe on Thursday... Not happy... :Bye:

KirkyBhoy Yesterday, 7:34 PM Post #587

Member Avatar

Club Captain

Group:

Snr. Member

Henrik Larsson

remy mcswain

21 Aug 2011, 07:06 PM

We may have the biggest squad in the league but most of them are crap.

I was saying this after the game.

A lot of people have us down as having strength and depth. A few injuries later, I have to disagree with this.

Flawless Yesterday, 7:36 PM Post #601

Member Avatar

Considering retirement

Group:

Snr. Member

My oh my.

No spine. No craft. No plan B.

Exactly where we where about 6 mths ago. And all the fannying about about poker faces and debt reductio doesn't hide the fact that this is a Celtic team going absolutely nowhere.

Strachan's teams which were eye-achingly boring at least had a bit of heart and drive. And had a McGeady or a Nakamura to change the game. We've got no-one. ctually, we've the self belief that Commons can get something out of nowhere. Or Stokes can stay on his feet long enough to drag us out of nowhere. If not, bring on Forrest and McCourt. If that doesn't work...

It's shameful how far we've fallen. And without serious investment in the next 10 or so days, we'll win eff all.

I'd hate to think how we'd have done with 14 players out. It couldn't get much worse than today.

Cash.Handler Yesterday, 7:38 PM Post #606

Member Avatar

Il Capitano

Group:

Members

Paulo Di Canio

madtim1967

21 Aug 2011, 07:35 PM

binkabhoy

21 Aug 2011, 07:23 PM

Until we are in a position to do so, let's not underestimate them, and not overestimate us.

underestimate them ? i would put them favourites right now because they have a stronger spine of a team when all their players are fit a better goalie in mcgregor and to mix it up can change play in the air etc jelavic .

This is true to an extent... I still think Rangers are very weak at central defence... I thought they would get destroyed today from Motherwell's pace and movement but they were very comfortable... Jelavic was very good today... So annoying!!! :nono:

dweezilfc Yesterday, 7:51 PM Post #630

Member Avatar

First team training

Group:

Members

Losing the 2nd home match of the season to St Johnston, is right up there with the pish we had to watch in the 90's.

paulfg42 Yesterday, 8:31 PM Post #660

Member Avatar

SFA - dysfunctional, dishonest, biased

Group:

Snr. Member

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Y.N.W.A Yesterday, 8:55 PM Post #703

Member Avatar

First name on the team-sheet

Group:

Members

Lothar Matthaus

Why do people say we don't get penaltys, we always get penalty's, we just don't get the obvious ones.

jazbhoy Yesterday, 9:24 PM Post #738

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

Group:

Members

A very inept performance . We could have played all night and not scored . The huns will be laughing their hoods of at this one .

Tuscan Celt Yesterday, 10:26 PM Post #792

Member Avatar

Club Captain

Group:

Snr. Member

pish, utter pish.

just hand the huns the advantage back celtic. some folk saying 'bad day at office', blah blah blah. well bad days at the office can cost you the effin title........again.

utter effin pish.

paulfg42 Yesterday, 11:25 PM Post #825

Member Avatar

SFA - dysfunctional, dishonest, biased

Group:

Snr. Member

Just seen the highlights - some shocking decisions by the ref. Foul on Wilson before their goal, push on Maloney in the box, then guy grabs McCourt's foot to trip him in the box too, right in front of the ref.

Also when he stopped play twice, first when Ki's shot hit the lad in the knackers, then stopping a Stokes break forward cos he wanted to book a StJ player.

More honest mistakes.

DOCKERDOYLE Today, 12:09 AM Post #868

Member Avatar

I never know what she's doing......back there

Group:

Snr. Member

Henrik Larsson

jamiebhoy76

22 Aug 2011, 12:06 AM

huns won despite being on their knees.

I watched some of their game today and in a football sense they are not on their knees, in the SPHell anyway

lochendexpress 58 minutes ago Post #943

Getting noticed in the reserves

Group:

Members

Bobby Lennox

Quiet Assasin

21 Aug 2011, 04:55 PM

Totally Scunnered. At least the balance sheet looks good though.

Maybe we should give the accountant a game, he seems to be doing a decent job

Hail!Hail! 27 minutes ago Post #948

Member Avatar

Considering retirement

Group:

Snr. Member

Celtic's insistence in "getting it wide" then "whippin it in" at every opportunity means we create feck all.

Our clear chances yesterday came when McCourt cut inside or we played through St Johnstone.

Commons looks like hes put on a few pounds and needs a boot up the arse.

Brown despite being much improved is still a painfully poor footballer I really despair that he is probably going to be first name on the teamsheet for the season.

At least they're not all fannies. Some acknowledge that Jelavic is a good player. :D

I had to giggle at it though - they said he's continuing his form. It sort of shows how perception of other teams and their players is often totally innaccurate.

These fuckers are waiting in hope that we go under WTF!!! It's always their comfort when it goes wrong for them!

All they ever talk about is the tax case, they grab it like a drowning man at a lifevest it's their one last hope, well jog on ya yahoo scum we will be here for a long long time. WATP.