What about Thomas Kind Bendiksen?

Apparently the lad only got a 6 month contract this summer to take him up till January, so I'm wondering what the story is and why we wouldn't have given him at least a year like Kerkar and Little. He looked promising in pre-season and I thought he did really well against Ashley Cole in the Chelsea game. He looks to have some real skill/ability, so you have to wonder why we wouldn't want the lad signed up on a longer deal.

I think he only got the 6 month contract to prove himself Zappa. He had been injured. I recall seeing an interview with him whereby he was actually quite thankful at getting the 6 month deal as he wanted to prove himself and also because the club were so good to him through his injury and rehabilitation.

It would be interesting to see if he gets game time but our midfield is slightly bloated he may get a chance out wide but I'm not too optimistic plus Kerkar was getting on before him against Motherwell....

I agree it will be interesting to see how many games he gets between now and Jan, he may get a start in the cis cup games. What is his natural position?

I agree it will be interesting to see how many games he gets between now and Jan, he may get a start in the cis cup games. What is his natural position?

I thought it was centrally but in the friendlies he played out wide.