Hearts fan case in Lennon attack.... NOT PROVEN

Guest Dutchy

Personally, lemon himself was more guilty of sectarianism than anyone when he sat at a press conference and claimed that the whole of Scotland is bigotted. Whatan utterly lying wee shit, backed by his club and his church. But that's their nature, start trouble to get attention, otherwise, no-one gives a f*@k!

Heh!

He accepted the charges of BOP but denied the secterian element.

GIRUY Lennon. :D

Well that chap who abused Smith and Diouf online got pretty much the same sentence.

You're the long arm of the law, wtf is with these insanely lenient sentences?

Well that chap who abused Smith and Diouf online got pretty much the same sentence.

You're the long arm of the law, wtf is with these insanely lenient sentences?

You're getting the courts mixed up with the police. The outcome of trials has NOTHING to do with the police!

I agree that he got off with the charge of sectarian assult,It wasn't. If I was that guy I'd be pressing charges against TLB for assaulting/kicking him when he was on the ground,a typical tactic from a typical coward.

Not quite sure how it's not proven when the guy was caught on camera assaulting him.

Sectarian related assault was not proven. Had the prosecutor went for assault he would have been guilty. The fact they tried to tag it as a sectarian crime meant it was always likely to fail - and rightly so.