Matt 'Dave" McKay

Think we should just call him Dave McKay :sneaky:

Hasnt really featured yet, just wondered why. He hasnt even been on the bench. What I noticed on Tuesday was 3 defenders on the bench (although was Perry there for SPL u21 rules?).

Would like to see the guy feature soon, I know Edu is having a good spell but if he goes near last seasons form then McKay needs to be ready to step in.....and Ness.

Think we should just call him Dave McKay :sneaky:

Hasnt really featured yet, just wondered why. He hasnt even been on the bench. What I noticed on Tuesday was 3 defenders on the bench (although was Perry there for SPL u21 rules?).

Would like to see the guy feature soon, I know Edu is having a good spell but if he goes near last seasons form then McKay needs to be ready to step in.....and Ness.

He picked up a wee injury,I think he is fit and available now though??

He was brought on as a sub against Dundee United and had a shot on target but hasn't featured since. I know we have to name U21 players on the bench but you'd like to think this guy will get a chance soon. He looks promising.

I think this guy could be a player for us but I can't see where he'll fit in, he's not got the pace and final ball of Wylde and he's not going to keep Davis or Naismith out of the side. Just thinking about it we have loads of options really, guess people like McKay will come into their own when those options are diminished by injuries and suspensions.

I think this guy could be a player for us but I can't see where he'll fit in, he's not got the pace and final ball of Wylde and he's not going to keep Davis or Naismith out of the side. Just thinking about it we have loads of options really, guess people like McKay will come into their own when those options are diminished by injuries and suspensions.

He's not got the final ball of Wylde? I hope you're not meaning crossing? While Wylde has improved his crossing recently it can still be described as erratic at best. I'll agree on the pace thing though.

Edited by Gazza_8

I think we could see him as a deep hard working midfielder like Stuart McCall type.

He plays a bit like Davis,although not as good as Davis,he likes to keep things nice and easy and tidy,he does get up and down the pitch,from what I've seen of him anyway

He's not got the final ball of Wylde? I hope you're not meaning crossing? While Wylde has improved his crossing recently it can still be described as erratic at best. I'll agree on the pace thing though.

If his crossing wasn't as erratic he wouldn't be at Rangers! It's the biggest weakness in his game but then it seems to be a rare skill these days.

If his crossing wasn't as erratic he wouldn't be at Rangers! It's the biggest weakness in his game but then it seems to be a rare skill these days.