Drugs, Hallucinations and Desperations

As a wee lift for today, some horrific scenes of drug-induced hallucinations from KDS.

I watched that game, and quite honestly, first half, both teams were dire. Never at any stage did Celtic look like they belonged in that competition.

-------------------

First-team starter

pip_l.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_r.png

----------

blank.gif Overall I was very impressed last night, we showed real commitment and effort throughout the team. There were no bad performers, hell even Vaseline Head put in a good showing.

The midfield diamond was very effective and the 2 strikers put in a great shift, I look forward to Bangura actually getting a goal scoring chance.

The lack of consistence does bother me though, why did we not play like that against St Johnstone, ICT or the manky mob (2nd half).

Hopefully we can kick on from here and give the minis a right good doing.

Getting noticed in the reserves

pip_l.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_r.png

Posts:60Group:MembersMember#25,626Joined:25 February 2010blank.gif Was good going along to a euoropean game again, even if I did need a half day for it.

Team was different than I was expecting but thought over 90mins we were excellent.

Defence was solid for the most part and the passing and movement up front was much, much better.

The signs of improvement were there and hopefully we can take that forward into Sunday.

Impressed by alot of the younger guys; Matthews, Wanyama and Forrest played really well.

Although he only played one half I think Ledley should get a mention.

Asked to play out of position again and he never complains and always gives everything - the Anti-Tevez if you will!

Now bring on the Mini's!

Marshal of the Soviet Union

pip_l.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_m.pngpip_r.png

Posts:3,195Group:Snr. MemberMember#21,797Joined:19 September 2008Favourite all-time playerLubomir Moravcikblank.gif Happy enough with the performance first half, when we're on top like that in europe we need to get a second. Their's was never a penalty. Got a point should've been three.

Loved the harmony from the GB and north stand to the JS with come on you bhoys in green e5001359.gif

Was it not a Udinese youth/reserve side?

Apparently not - the Marshal of the Soviet Union reckons they were "on top like that in Europe."

Quite delusional. Udinese brought on a couple of first team players in the second half - stlll didn't have a recognised striker - and the Muppets were huffing, puffing and struggling.

What's the odds that's the only point they get from this group?

The Udinese manager said that he had 4 1st teamers playing, the rest were effectively youths. Said that they have to operate within their means and that he expected flak for playing such a young team. Also said it was probably the youngest team in Europe and that playing them in that game was worth more "than 100 days of training".

Apparently they think they are world beaters again - long may that continue. Let them believe their own hype, the Timplosion will be all the more glorious.

You really can't take the BHEASTS seriously,I mean they were all celebrating coming second,again,last season!!!!

Then they turn up at Ibrox with tax man masks and get humped! It's priceless! :)